Create A Plan
Have It Your Way
Choose a Time Frame That Makes Sense For You
Enough with cliches; Make no excuses. Just admit we don’t know how to do it.
That is the starting point of our growth into a Day Trader.
Levels of Skill
Shorter Time Frame Traders Need to be More Agile
- Day Traders
- Swing Traders
Intermediate Time Frame
Swing Trading is a short-term trading method that can be used when trading stocks, options and futures. Day Traders will go home “flat”, as trades last less than one day. Swing Tradier’s positions usually last from two to six days, but could even last as long as a few weeks
* Are willing to manage or live with overnight risk
* Not overly concerned with intra-day volatility
* Accept meaningful drawdowns for larger gains
* Buy pullbacks and add to long positions (in uptrend swing)
* Use wider stop loss and a trailing stop
* Will scale out of multi-day swing
* Tune into things like Taylor 3 day cycle
* Are willing to allow someone else to manage
* Focus on their profession or job
* Accept large drawdowns for larger gains
* Buy pullbacks and add to long positions in uptrend
* Rarely think about shorting
* Take some profits when they need some cash
* Follow 50 and 200 day Averages for guidance
* Are possibly wealthy, and appreciate making money while they Sleep
Long Time Frame Horizon
Investing is a long-term trading method that can be used when trading stocks, options and futures. Investors believe in drip investing, dollar cost averaging, 401k Tax shelters and growth for the future., Positions usually last from months to years.
Sometimes investors panic and sell out at the bottom of market crashes and fail to get back in the market out of fear.
Is It Right For You?
Why Investing Appeals to Many People
Market crashes don’t come along often, but when they do, 90% of gains can be lost. That’s when emotional investors who have not used some type of Hedge jump off buildings.
Why You Should Consider Day Trading
What if we could take a portion of our capital and see if we can make it grow?
Start early, be patient learning, grow into it.
Why Not Consider A Blend Of All Three Styles Of Market Participation?
Get In Touch